Day 148 - FREE AT LAST

Today in WHAP we took the AP test.

First of all...

Image result for MLK free at last gif

So the test... honestly it wasn't that bad. I think I hit 60%+ on the MC, I felt great about my essays (especially that LEQ...#blessed), and while my SARS weren't masterpieces they got the job done.

Was it overhyped? Maybe a little bit, but I guess that's not really a bad thing. Honestly, in terms of length, it felt like the MC and SARS took forever, but once I got going on the DBQ and LEQ I was too focused on what I was doing so the time flew by.

Honestly, the hardest part of the test was when the announcements came on while we were testing. I couldn't concentrate for the 2 or 3 minutes they were going on :/ , I mean that's like 3 MC questions messed up there. Oh well.

Short blog today, but to be quite frank I'm gonna take my mind off of history and move onto chemistry now... fun.

So technically the bell rang today, and we were kinda dismissed. Until Monday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 1 - Resources and the Division of Time

Day 146 - Mega Super Omega Giant Clicker Activity

Day 81 - Class of 2020 Profits as Mr. Profitt Returns