Day 117 - A Day of L's

Today in WHAP we took our mastery exam.

To be quite frank, I thought this exam was pretty difficult for a MC exam. By this point, the grades are in so you know if you've got a lot of corrections in your future. I have a lot of corrections in my future, but whats new? My feelings about the MC exam in general are the same as the last one, so if you're interested in refreshing yourself over that check out my past blog.

I certainly enjoyed getting our MC grade within 10 minutes of finishing the exam, hopefully that anti-procrastination spirit moves over into logging other mastery grades, specifically revisions.

I guess you could start studying for your DBQ essay tonight, but to be real I think the whole sophomore class, regs or Pre-AP, have a chem test tomorrow (Double Jeopardy), so that's most people's number one priority.

With that, the bell rang and we were dismissed. Until Tomorrow!

Comments

  1. Yeah. I can see how you're frustrated by the length of time on the revision feedback. I get it. All I can say is that I promised to have them in by the 6-weeks. I believe I honored that. And, btw, such will be the same promise with the corrections and revisions coming up this 6-weeks. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day 1 - Resources and the Division of Time

Day 146 - Mega Super Omega Giant Clicker Activity

Day 81 - Class of 2020 Profits as Mr. Profitt Returns