Day 109 - Mobile

Today in WHAP we talked about what we learned last week.

To start of class, Mr. Profitt showed his bafflement in how Mr. Donahue gave us the answers to the quiz on Friday. To bring a student's perspective to this matter, I personally like this type of study guide.

After this, both of the Will mentioned their idea of a scholarship in Guy's name. I like the idea, and think it would really be a great tribute not only to Guy but also to his studious nature as he would have a lasting impact upon students at the school for years to come.

After this, we talked about gaps in our knowledge, and while Mr. Profitt didn't have time to talk to us about these gaps, he did recommend that we check out the slideshow on Moodle.

We then looked at our schedule, and to sum that up we have A LOT of stayer to read this week. Also, much to my chagrin, we have a MC mastery exam right when we get back from Easter break on Wednesday. Looks like I know what I'll be doing on Easter Sunday. Seems to be a recurring theme that I work on mastery exams for WHAP over breaks...Thanksgiving, Spring, now Easter...

Don't forget to watch the CC video!

Anyway, with that the bell rang and we were dismissed. Until Tomorrow!

Comments

  1. I’m not sure I’d work on the exam Sunday. I’d do it Monday and Tuesday..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day 1 - Resources and the Division of Time

Day 146 - Mega Super Omega Giant Clicker Activity

Day 81 - Class of 2020 Profits as Mr. Profitt Returns