Day 95 - LEQ

Today in WHAP we took the LEQ.

I felt pretty good about today's essay, as I was able to use some of the evidence I knew pretty well, so because of that my points were better than if I'd gotten some other topics, like anything about Islam. However, as of the time I'm publishing this, doubt has crept into my mind on my prompt, fearing that I committed one of the worst possible WHAP crimes... I (maybe) didn’t answer the prompt, but hopefully I'm incorrect.

My essay was longer than usual, coming in at 2 front and back pages, but that really doesn’t mean anything because length doesn’t necessarily equate to score. Don’t forget to check moodle over the weekend for WHAP homework, and look forward to the fact that Mr. Pishion (spelling probably wrong) is coming on Wednesday, so that will hopefully be another interesting class on warfare.

Try and get some over this long weekend, because I know you probably didn’t get any sleep this week.

With that, the bell rang and we were dismissed. Until Tuesday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 1 - Resources and the Division of Time

Day 146 - Mega Super Omega Giant Clicker Activity

Day 81 - Class of 2020 Profits as Mr. Profitt Returns