Day 67 - New Year New Me

Today in WHAP we received the much anticipated December Assesment!

I did just as well as I could have expected on the exam, so I'm pretty pleased with my results and glad that all the studying paid off in the long run, and from what I've gleaned from others they tend to feel the same way.

After we received the exams, we did a reflection for the rest of class over the exam and the first semester in general. Without going into too much detail, the one thing I want to improve on is my quiz category, and make sure to start off strong this Friday with a good grade.

In one of a few moments of deep contemplation over break, I realized how we really only have one very hard thing left this year, which is the AP exam, as most of the finals will be easier than the midterms as they'll be essays and we'll know how to study. Keep that in mind as we enter the second part of the semester.

If you're feeling tired this week, just remember we've got Monday off. Little bit short and potentially off-topic blog today, but it'll take a few days to shake off the blog-writing rust...

Until Tomorrow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 1 - Resources and the Division of Time

Day 146 - Mega Super Omega Giant Clicker Activity

Day 81 - Class of 2020 Profits as Mr. Profitt Returns