Day 38 - LEQ Madness

Today in WHAP we took our LEQ, or long essay question mastery exam.

It was pretty easy. I mean coming in to this, I was thinking it would be difficult to write an essay off the top of my head, but it's nothing I haven't had to do before. I was wrong, however. I think I probably did fine, hopefully well enough to avoid those revisions. We may have gotten lucky with some solid prompts, but the one I ended up writing on was one we prepared as a table team beforehand, so I was ready.

Note: Mr. Profitt wasn't in class today, so we had Mr. Robert Williams as our sub.

The LEQ took up the whole of the class, so after that we were dismissed. We have a quiz on Monday, so don't forget to review that.

That's all for today, until Monday! Enjoy Ranger Day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 1 - Resources and the Division of Time

Day 146 - Mega Super Omega Giant Clicker Activity

Day 153 - The Final Reflection