Day 36 - Mastery Part 1

Today in WHAP we took the multiple choice exam and then went over some tips for the dreaded LEQ.

I didn't think the multiple choice exam was too difficult, and while my score wasn't exactly what I was looking for, it wasn't the worst either. I didn't really have a problem with time, much like the last one, so I think the only problem is making sure I know all the myriad sources of material.

After the exam, we moved onto talking about the LEQ. Mr. Profitt's main tip was to look over that power point tonight, so we know how to format our essays tomorrow, and then also to study a little bit just to keep the material fresh. Unfortunately for most of us we won't have too much time to study because of the Chemistry test tomorrow.

With that, the bell rang and we were dismissed. Until Tomorrow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 1 - Resources and the Division of Time

Day 146 - Mega Super Omega Giant Clicker Activity

Day 153 - The Final Reflection