Day 30 - SuperQuiz

Today in WHAP we took our 4th reading quiz.

We started off as usual in the table teams, reviewed, one table asked some questions, and then we started the quiz. I didn't find the multiple SARs very difficult, but the multiple choice questions were a little annoying. If it weren't for the MC, I think I would like this format better than the normal format, because it seemed like I had a large quantity of extra time once I finished the SARs.

We checked the multiple choice after class, so we could see how many we got correct, and then we handed our quizzes in, and we were dismissed. Until Monday!

P.S. I'm calling it now...Zeke will not serve his full suspension this season. Mark my words.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 1 - Resources and the Division of Time

Day 146 - Mega Super Omega Giant Clicker Activity

Day 153 - The Final Reflection