Day 14 - Essay Tests are Enjoyable

Today in WHAP we took our first essay test!

The only thing we did in class today was the essay, so this entry will be brief.

We started the period off just like any other test, by putting our belongings at the front of the room and putting our phone in the penitentiary. We were then given the rubric, and we had until the bell rang to compose a rudimentary outline. Then, the bell rang and the test began. It was a little difficult, but I planned my essay out in the past few days, so I knew what I was doing.

Normally we only have to write a timed essay a few times a year, primarily finals, but now with WHAP we get to write one every unit! That being said, it really wasn't that bad since we were gifted the prompt before hand, so I expect the next one to be more difficult since we can't plan ahead of time.

I finished with roughly nine seconds left on the clock, and then the alarm went off. The bell shortly followed, and we were dismissed. Until Tomorrow!

P.S. Don't forget to do your homework on Moodle.

Comments

  1. I agree with you when you said that this essay was not that bad because we got the prompt beforehand. I am a bit nervous about the next one, just because I won't know what to write before the timer starts.

    Go Cowboys!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day 1 - Resources and the Division of Time

Day 146 - Mega Super Omega Giant Clicker Activity

Day 153 - The Final Reflection