Day 21 - Lucky Number 3

Today in WHAP we took our third reading quiz and received our LEQs back.

First, as is the procedure, we got in our table teams and did some light reviewing over something we didn't fully understand, all that good stuff. Then, we chose our question, which happened to be one of the multiple choice questions, so shout out to Emilio, because that question was his idea.

We then started the dreaded quiz, and to be quite frank, and my name isn't even Frank, the quiz didn't seem to bad. Mr. Profitt had given us the SAR question or general idea in advance, so I was well prepared for that. I also was happy about the HTS we had, as I was able to make a solid causation argument. I'd definitely say that I felt the most prepared and confident about this quiz than any of the other, and maybe, just maybe, I'm finally starting to overcome that learning curve, and maybe some of my fellow WHAPpers are experiencing this as well.

We received our LEQs back while we were taking the quiz, so I didn't look until after class, but for my first LEQ I was pretty pleased with the result, especially compared to my multiple choice section. After we finished the quiz, the bell rang and we were dismissed. Have an excellent weekend, until Monday!

P.S. I got my driver's license today, so if anyone needs any rides to Renaissance Fairs or historical battle simulations hmu.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 1 - Resources and the Division of Time

Day 146 - Mega Super Omega Giant Clicker Activity

Day 153 - The Final Reflection