Day 144 - Frayer (Strayer Model)

Today in WHAP we made a Frayer model in class.

So we made a Frayer model of our assigned topic today in class, resulting in a pretty chill class. To be honest I wasn’t a huge fan of this assignment, but I ended up with a 10/10 so I'll take it. I didn’t get a 12/10 like Garrett probably got, but if you see that drawing you'd agree he deserved it as well.

Unfortunately we got our DBQ revisions back today, and the results were quite disappointing for me and for that matter several other people I talked too. Sure it may help me for the AP exam, but I still feel like I wasted a weekend on that assignment since it didn’t give me the grade raise I needed.

This weekend if you haven’t started AP exam review yet, you should probably get on that. Essentially your grade for WHAP is done, excluding the end of year  project, and really the actual class is done anyways.

Also, just a little teaser, but I'd recommend checking out Monday's entry... it's gonna be an interesting one going in a different direction that the blog normally does.

With that, the bell rang and we were dismissed. Until Monday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 1 - Resources and the Division of Time

Day 146 - Mega Super Omega Giant Clicker Activity

Day 81 - Class of 2020 Profits as Mr. Profitt Returns